El Secundo Lifo

[16:22] You: penis [16:22] You: scrotum [16:23] marmalade Writer: nads? [16:23] You: yes child [16:23] Bonzo Chesnokov: gonoids [16:23] You: alright dont get carried away! [16:23] You: there's always one that tries to fit in

Saturday 10 May 2008

Ignore the ring - try it.

So while relaxing on one of the many poseballs with the missus -(this can range from anything like a sitting pose to full blown out 69'ing in a cardboard box) - it is not unusual to be approached by (struggles to not use the word noob) a "newer" individual to El Secondo Lifo that has not yet had the indulging experience of burning a hole in their badly texturised trousers. And that doesn't mean buying Gothic thrones and annoying dances, no we're talking good clothes and something that will contribute to upon being first seen, either, "5 days old, really!" or "Armidi is shit go to Muism you fuckin idiot you're so last Tuesday!"

Back to the point -

I spent a lot of time and effort arranging my Second Life marriage and hunting for the perfect ring (I think I asked the whole shop to help me agree on one, team effort ;)) and I'm always very proud to see my Mrs Cooljoke standing there looking pretty with her lovely ring clearly visible on her ring finger -

I re-iterate - CLEARLY VISIBLE

So when a "newcomer" approaches my delicious wife with the hopes of sparking up a date on a scripted swan or some fun with a prim penis I find it highly insulting that they ignore the ring I strived so hard to buy (as if the Mrs Cooljoke tag wasn't enough - it's ok they're usually French and can't be expected to understand my higher plane of intellect).

I think what is more insulting is an IM like this though -

[18.22] SecondLife Cunt: Ring don't mean a thing

^So they even noticed and are trying to backslide me like a slippery eel off a Chinese fish market. Well not today muggins. It's highly amusing to see someone try chat up your missus, while you're both on voice together, for even more laughs, encourage her to play along then jump on voice and lay a torrent of abuse on that good for nothing crayon.

[If the above doesn't amuse you, try making a female avatar and pretending to be lesbians with your wife, then get on voice and bust out a Barry White tone, they'll run like an old drunk with a walking stick]

No comments: