El Secundo Lifo

[16:22] You: penis [16:22] You: scrotum [16:23] marmalade Writer: nads? [16:23] You: yes child [16:23] Bonzo Chesnokov: gonoids [16:23] You: alright dont get carried away! [16:23] You: there's always one that tries to fit in

Friday 5 September 2008

The Lindens - Barons of Deceit

While wending my merry way through Orientation Island observing the usual displays of foul mouthed behaviour and greasy skinned women fighting the wolves off from their long haired crayon man by proclaiming "Look at the tag!?! GOD!" I stumbled across a not so unusual find, long haired goth, swords in hand, breakdancing. To anyone in the real world this would some highly UNusual...but not here in SL, SL if full of perverts, paedophiles and attorneys and some of the things you witness are just downright degrading. Note to the reader, if you'd ever like to understand what I mean by that visit the fantasy rape sim, the screenshots I took there I intend to blackmail several people with indefinately.

Anyway, this breakdancing viking, looking like your typical urban vampire who looks like they've just been outcast from the Nor sim, was in fact dancing to protest against his wife. Let's see what he had to say,

Sal : You sir, I'm from Del Media Cooljoke, you look like a man with an opinion, the swords certainly suggest enough, what are you opinions on the barons of deceit the Lindens?

Phaedrus Thor : Deceit is a very subjective concept...

S : Well I guess so but the way things are deterioating breakdancing in public will be a bannable offence before long, disturbing the SL peace and all that.

PT : I think it would depend upon the context

S : I beg to disagree Mr Thor, have you ever been subjected to the wiles of Linden, for that matter you don't know any do you, I really can't be doing with pissing any more off?

PT : No it's ok your safe...but then does my opinion really hold a basis in fact? Maybe yes, maybe no...

S : Well yeah in truth your opinion could change a lot, I mean the Lindens are praised as high and might "Oh my god they can ban me" but most of them are just regular people not even out of San Fran who just want to step on your hopes and dreams and are just generally assholes.

PT : There is no difference in RL, what a surprise huh? It can't even be changed in this online community, until they can find reason to ban me, I'll keep dancing with my swords. Like I do in RL

S : Well kudos to you, to be honest I'd be terrified of slicing my cock off.

PT : It was a metaphor...and the slicing of the penis is consistent with the metaphor

S : You know it's really nice to get a lack of hostility for a change.

Well said I think, until the Lindens can do anything, I'll keep dancing with my swords. Hey maybe that's the mentality we should all take, let's not do anything until they can? Maybe we should uprise against their ridiculous laws? Maybe this guy was an idiot?

Stay smart, stay in trouble.

No comments: